Minimal Kanban board with REACT and Firebase
An awesome lightweight task tracker for developers!
Light Version Demo · Full Version Demo · Report Bug · Request Feature
What is KanbanG ?
KanbanG is a just another task tracker for personal use by developers. And now what does it offer ? Well it offers :
- Two versions available : Lite and Full version
- Create as many dashboards as you want !
- Create as many tracking columns as you want ( ex – todo, in progress, done and so on..)
- Creating ‘n’ number of task for each column
- Easy drag and drop of task to save progress
- Time duration spent on each task
- Different color themes for different dashboards
- No need to signup, just login with social logins
- Completely built on Material UI
What to expect in future ?
- Images upload in task
- Any suggestion is heartly welcomed
Built with :
This is an example of how you may give instructions on setting up your project locally. To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
Following dependencies should be installed before getting started.
npm install npm@latest -g
There are two versions available of the project : Light and Full version.
- Based on version you want to work with, choose the step accordingly :
- Clone the light version code repo
git clone https://github.com/singhkshitij/kanbang
- Download the Full version code
- Install NPM packages
- Import project in some editor and open firebaseInit.jsx . Replace
<Enter you Cred> with you firebase api keys.
npm start and see the magic.
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch (
git checkout -b feature/AmazingFeature)
- Commit your Changes (
git commit -m 'Add some AmazingFeature)
- Push to the Branch (
git push origin feature/AmazingFeature)
- Open a Pull Request